Tuesday 16 October 2018

Writers' Circle Member Holds Successful Book Launch!

I owe a big "thank you" to members of the Uxbridge Writers' Circle for providing me with encouragement and support along the way as I wrote and published my books.
It was exciting to launch my second book in the Meg Sheppard Mystery Series, Over Frank's Dead Body, at Blue Heron Books on October 13.
I also had the first book, What Happened to Frank?, for sale.
Several members of the Writers' Circle were able to attend and show their support, which I appreciated.
Blue Heron Books provided guidance and assistance which contributed to the success of the event.
The books will be available on-line from Blue Heron Books (they are available in the store now), and will on sale as e-books. I will keep you posted!
My heartfelt thanks go out to all of you who attended the event and gave me encouragement along the way. Now I must focus on book three!